the complete solution
Allysyn J. Gordon
A proven marketing oriented sales professional with a strong design background and an extensive record of accomplishment, and expertise in developing and implementing successful business strategies. Allysyn is an innovative and solution focused executive achieving sustainable solutions for her clients. Her area of expertise spans a broad variety of Industries from consumer products to design services, varied manufacturing and export B2B companies and retail. Allysyn started her career in fashion product design, and began almost immediately building her sales experience. Her combined creative and logical approach to business, combined with her drive and passion to reach the set objectives means Allysyn can always be counted upon to deliver on her commitments while consistently maintaining high standards.
- Consistently increased annual sales by year over year while evaluating and improving margins.
- Successfully prepared for and sold Wal-Mart USA, developing a multi million dollar business by introducing innovative business solutions across multiple product categories.
- Developed sales strategy to expand U.S. sales with grocery and general merchandise chains
- Developed new product lines balancing company customer and product portfolios.
- As part of Senior Executive Management Teams, Allysyn implemented strategic efficiency plans resulting in reduced company overheads while growing sales.
- Re-structured sales, marketing, design and merchandising departments resulting in overhead reduction, reduced re work, improved customer response leading to improved margins by 3.5% and improved sell thru by 25% reducing close out inventory.
- Set up an effective in-house Design Studio equipped to develop commercially viable product using comprehensive point of sale interpretation techniques.
- Set up research and development team using internal talent pool from production, sourcing, design and operations resulting in a cost efficient means of developing innovation in a focused and measurable manner.
- Developed effective sales budgeting and reporting protocols to satisfy the requirements of a publicly owned enterprise.
- Improved sales forecasting accuracy, which improved profitability and decreased the growth of close-out inventory by 80%.
- Successfully negotiated recovery of over $2 million dollars of price adjustments with a large Food & Beverage Company.
- Restructured different sales teams, developed compensation packages in line with corporate objectives resulting in increased sales
- Trained established sales staff to evolve their sales techniques, and to focus on bottom line as well as top line sales.
- Turned customer confidence levels around from very poor to excellent saving multi year food and beverage contracts worth over ten million dollar.
- Beco Industries Ltd.
- Designers Circle
- Montreal Expos Baseball Team
- Transco Plastic Industries
- China Fortune Textiles
- Marimac Inc.
- Safe-Door Systems Inc.]
- Elfe Juvenile Products]
- Calko Canada Ltd.
- Terravest Income Trust Fund
- Greensoil Investments
- Sheridan College – Commercial/Industrial Design Degree
- Dawson College – Design and Illustration DEC
- Concordia University – Bachelor of Commerce
- St. Columba By the Lake – Lay Pastoral Team
- Marche St Columba – Chairperson
- VOBOC – Advisory Board Member