the complete solution
Graveritas Group performed a Company Culture shift.
The client was a mid-sized, privately-held manufacturing and importing company that dealt in commodity based product in both the consumer and industrial sectors. It had an enviable customer list of World Class International companies. Unfortunately, the client had a history of losing large pieces of business and had to continue to solicit brand new accounts. Ownership believed that it was a sales problem; sales believed that it was a manufacturing problem; manufacturing thought it was a sales problem and most staff thought that is was a leadership or even customer problem.
Graveritas was able to identify and action the following:
- Customers were extremely dissatisfied;
- Sales Team was dysfunctional and non productive;
- Manufacturing was not efficient, and had high waste levels;
- Manufacturing efficiency gains could be made by revamping order processing;
- Organization worked in silos; • Staff lacked appropriate accountability;
- A select few staff members with key technical knowledge made the business vulnerable;
- Training of strategic sales staff would be required to respond to the complexity of the customers and the product line that was serviced;
- Customer contract terms were not understood, nor properly applied.
- Client moved towards a more customer focused approach
- Customers were retained;
- Sales contract terms and pricing review generated over a million dollars in price adjustment reconciliation;
- Skilled individuals were added in key areas resulting in profitable sales growth;
- Employee frustrations were greatly reduced.