the complete solution
Ricky A. Victor
A bilingual executive with hands-on experience and a proven track record of accomplishment in building, structuring, and managing successful companies and driving business turnaround as required. Ricky is equally at home on the local shop floor, overseas with suppliers, in the showroom with customers, or in the boardroom. His passion for collaboration and team-building, coupled with an honest and highly principled approach helps create a culture where employees come together and commit to delivering on the company’s strategic vision.
- Chaired and directed the activities of Senior Executive Committees which were responsible for all strategic decisions. Organized, planned, and animated Strategic Planning Retreats, which resulted in clear 3 to 5 year, mandates for senior management to implement.
- Established, recruited for, and directed an office in China which followed up on sourcing, quality, and on-time deliveries from overseas suppliers, resulting in much improved customer confidence.
- Helped drive the successful sale of a complete business and the sale of business segments for another organization by responding to the process of Due Diligence, negotiating the deal with the buyer(s) and working out the details with the lawyers.
- Managed the process of selecting and converting company’s computer system to a new ERP system.
- Successfully reduced Year End Inventory stock-counting from 7 days to less than 1 day by implementing perpetual cycle count testing at over 99.5% accuracy.
- Established, recruited, trained, and managed the activities of the IT Department, the Human Resources Department, and the Quality Control Department. • Working with QC Director to successfully complete the requirements for ISO Certification.
- Set production priorities and managed the domestic production and warehousing functions.
- Established, negotiated and managed U.S. based third party warehouse partnerships.
- Negotiated, drafted, and maintained leases and contracts, commercial insurance contracts, and health and benefits packages. Instituted annual performance reviews for all salaried employees.
- Successfully managed the annual training budgets and Pay Equity requirements to make sure that the laws were respected and the company’s exposure was minimized.
- Successfully managed the reduction in C.S.S.T. claims with a corresponding rate reduction of over 40%.
- Gregory Sanders Inc
- Young at Heart Ltd.
- Hudon Mills Ltd.
- VGS Ltd.
- Karisma Fashions Ltd.
- Polo Club
- MBI Computers Inc.
- Beco Industries Ltd.
- Terravest Income Trust Fund
- Transco Plastic Industries Ltd.
- GreenSoil Investments
- McGill University – Bachelor of Commerce
- McGill University – M.B.A.
- Congregation Beth Tikvah – Vice President
- McGill University – MBA Mentoring Program
- Dollard Little League Baseball Association – Vice President
- West Island College – Chairman of the Board and President
- McGill University – Teaching Executive Program